Join One of the Best Places to Work!
Challenge your knowledge and expand your skills by joining the Dominion Diagnostics team. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, continued educational support, collaboration with peers and thought-leaders, and opportunities to advance your career.
Our team represents hundreds of nationally diverse individuals whose expertise stems from many different areas. We rely upon an educated, experienced, creative staff of professionals to drive new solutions that improve patient care and challenge the boundaries of modern laboratory science.
Dominion Diagnostics has been recognized among the Best Places to Work in Rhode Island in 2015, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023. The Best Places to Work in Rhode Island statewide awards program is designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Rhode Island, benefiting the state's economy, workforce and businesses.
The award is presented annually by Providence Business News, Best Companies Group. Companies from across the state enter an evaluation process to determine the Best Places to Work in Rhode Island. Nominated companies are evaluated on workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, demographics and the overall employee experience.
Dominion Diagnostics has also been honored for three consecutive years as one of the Healthiest Employers in Rhode Island, and has achieved exemplary winner status for five consecutive years in the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island Worksite Health Awards.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Including but not limited to:
- Group Medical Insurance with National Network
- Wellness Programming
- Group Dental Insurance with National Network
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account options
- Vision Benefits with a National Network
- Employee Life Insurance (Company Sponsored)
- Employee Long Term Disability Insurance (Company Sponsored)
- Employer Sponsored 401(k), Traditional/Roth, with Employer Match
- PTO (Including vacation, sick and paid holidays)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement